Things to do in Orlando
Our hotel is located on International Drive, near all the great things to do in Orlando. Located less than three miles away from all the theme park excitement, Four Points Orlando International Drive is the perfect place to kick back & relax after a day of fun.
- Camping World Stadium
- Congo River Golf
- Festival Bay Mall
- Fun Spot
- Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores
- Madam Tussaud's Wax Museum
- Mall at Millenia
- Orlando Executive Airport
- Orlando Eye
- Orlando International Airport
- Orlando Premium Outlets - International Drive
- Orlando Premium Outlets - Vineland Avenue
- SEA LIFE Aquarium
- SeaWorld Orlando
- Skeletons: Animals Unveiled
- SKELETONS: Animals Unveiled
- The Florida Mall
- The Mall at Millenia
- Universal CityWalk
- Universal Orlando
- Universal Studios Florida
- Universal's Islands of Adventure
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter
How To Get Here
View some of the best attractions below.
- Theme Parks - Visit the many famous theme parks in Orlando, all located within three miles of our hotel. Four Points by Sheraton Orlando Studio city also offers a free shuttle to theme parks nearby.
- Camping World Stadium - Home of the Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl, Orlando City SC of major league soccer, as well as many other events. This attraction is considered to be a must-see in Orlando.
- The Orlando Eye - See Orlando from 400 feet in the air in the east coast’s largest Ferris wheel. At night, ride this high-tech observation wheel illuminated by nearly 64,000 LED lights. Each of the 30 air-conditioned, glass capsules features bench seating, lighting and audio effects and interactive tablets offering the 360-degree view as a 4D cinematic experience showcasing a 3D aerial journey of Central Florida.
- SEA LIFE Aquarium - Enjoy a new wave of underwater adventures as you transverse through winding tunnels, floor-to-ceiling, and bubble aquariums, where colorful displays of more than 5,000 fish and sea creatures from oceans around the world glide by. Rock pools allow closer encounters for young marine life enthusiasts as well as special interactive and educational displays and programs.
- Madam Tussaud's Wax Museum - You might run into Taylor Swift or Jimmy Fallon when you visit this famous celebrity wax museum in Orlando. The incredibly life-like wax figures pay tribute to some of the most influential celebrities and historic individuals of our time. Expect to see some of your favorites, such as Selena Gomez, Jim Parson, Ricky Martin and much more.
- Skeletons: Animals Unveiled - See the animal kingdom as you’ve never seen them before as 400 real skeletons of animals, large and small, strike never-before-seen poses in clever dioramas. You’ll never look at animals the same way again!
- Congo River Golf - Play on this award-winning miniature golf course, located just minutes from our hotel.
- Fun Spot - Thrill seekers and arcade goers alike will love this family-owned theme park, featuring go-kart tracks, thrill rides, family rides, and an arcade midway.
- Orlando Shopping - Visit one of six major shopping destinations, all within 10 miles of our hotel, including the Florida Mall. There's plenty to choose from near our hotel, including outlet shopping, luxury malls, and factory stores.
- Universal CityWalk - This entertainment and retail district is the perfect place to unwind after a fun-filled day at Orlando's Theme Parks. Enjoy fine dining, live music, movies, and shopping, all within walking distance of Universal Theme Park, and less than three miles from our hotel.
- Universal Orlando - Spend the day exploring this one of a kind theme park near Four Points Orlando International Drive.